NJ Transit is experiencing a 15-minute rail delay and 30-minute bus delay, but is cross-honoring systemwide, including private carriers, due to winter weather.
Here are current updates:
- All 196 and 197 lines of bus service will originate and terminate at the West Milford Park and Ride.
- Pascack Valley Line train #1630 — the 2:45 p.m. from Spring Valley — is cancelled due to operational issues.
- Upper Ridgewood Bus 163 service will start and end at the Ridgewood Bus Terminal due to slippery conditions.
- Bus 158 in Fort Lee will operate on a detour .
- At the Wayne Transit Center, the parking fee is being waived due to a ticket vending machine malfunction.