PARK RIDGE, N.J. -- A girls' night out fundraiser to benefit breast cancer will be be at the Atrium Senior Living Of Park Ridge, 124 Noyes Drive in Park Ridge, on Feb. 18 from 6-8:30 p.m.
The evening includes the following:
- Hackensack University Medical Center demonstration: self breast exams
- Robin’s on Broadway Hair Salon: “Pink” up your style for the evening
- Mary Kay Cosmetic: satin hands and lips demo
- The Parlour: Polish change
- 94 West: Nail Art by Michelle
- Massage & Whole Body Health: chair massage
- Westwood Family Chiropractic: De-stress yoga session, 6:15 p.m.
- Music & Motion Dancercise w/ Rafae,l 7:15 p.m.
- Park Ridge Police: “Pink Hat Campaign” sale
- Gina’s jewelry sale
- Selfie station
Suggestion donation is $15. Proceeds will benefit: OctoberWoman Foundation, Park Ridge.
The October Women Foundation was created in 1994 by the DiBella Family as a means to raise money and awareness in the field of breast cancer after losing loved ones to the disease. The Foundation now has a new name, "OctoberWoman."
For directions call 201-782-0440.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.